Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year New post!

If you are reading this, thanks! thanks for sticking by my blog throughout 2013, has been a year for changes and alot more interaction on facebook along with my photography page too!

I hear the latest good news for me is that I have been published in Scrapbooking Memories, an Australian Scrap mag, so if you see it think of me! I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure its going to look amazing!

I've got a few layouts here using chipboard, its something that always adds a little extra to any layout and im always up for new techniques.

Enjoy the layouts and I hope your start of the new year has been as fun and fantastic as mine!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh 19 KG lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK this link to determine if this quick quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibilities